Multioperational Oxidase Biosensors Based on Carbosilane Dendrimers with Interacting Ferrocenes
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 2888–2897, December 2011
How to Cite
García Martínez, M., Alonso, B., Casado, C. M., Losada, J. and García Armada, M. P. (2011), Multioperational Oxidase Biosensors Based on Carbosilane Dendrimers with Interacting Ferrocenes. Electroanalysis, 23: 2888–2897. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100404
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Spanish Dirección General de Proyectos de Investigación del Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: project n° CTQ-2009-12332-C02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!