Khripin now at NIST polymer division, Gaithersburg, MA, USA 20899; Ivnitski now at Department of Chemical Engineering, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA 10027
Gold-Decorated Carbon Composite Electrodes for Enzymatic Oxygen Reduction
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Topical Cluster: Electrochemical Sensors and Biosensors in Italy
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 931–937, April 2012
How to Cite
Luckarift, H. R., Ivnitski, D. M., Lau, C., Khripin, C., Atanassov, P. and Johnson, G. R. (2012), Gold-Decorated Carbon Composite Electrodes for Enzymatic Oxygen Reduction. Electroanalysis, 24: 931–937. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100677
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- MR 2D100 Bio/Nano Architectures
- AFOSR MURI on Fundamentals and Bioengineering of Enzymatic Fuel Cells (UNM)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research and the AFRL Materials and Manufacturing Directorate
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!