Size Dependant Electrochemical Behavior of Silver Nanoparticles with Sizes of 10, 20, 40, 80 and 107 nm
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Topical Cluster “NATO Workshop for Rapid Detection of Chemical and Biological Agents”
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 615–617, March 2012
How to Cite
Giovanni, M. and Pumera, M. (2012), Size Dependant Electrochemical Behavior of Silver Nanoparticles with Sizes of 10, 20, 40, 80 and 107 nm. Electroanalysis, 24: 615–617. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100690
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!