Size Dependant Electrochemical Behavior of Silver Nanoparticles with Sizes of 10, 20, 40, 80 and 107 nm
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Topical Cluster “NATO Workshop for Rapid Detection of Chemical and Biological Agents”
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 615–617, March 2012
How to Cite
Giovanni, M. and Pumera, M. (2012), Size Dependant Electrochemical Behavior of Silver Nanoparticles with Sizes of 10, 20, 40, 80 and 107 nm. Electroanalysis, 24: 615–617. doi: 10.1002/elan.201100690
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!