A Potentiometric Sensor for Cd2+ Based on Carbon Nanotube Paste Electrode Constructed from Room Temperature Ionic Liquid, Ionophore and Silica Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2176–2185, November 2012
How to Cite
Afkhami, A., Bagheri, H., Shirzadmehr, A., Khoshsafar, H. and Hashemi, P. (2012), A Potentiometric Sensor for Cd2+ Based on Carbon Nanotube Paste Electrode Constructed from Room Temperature Ionic Liquid, Ionophore and Silica Nanoparticles. Electroanalysis, 24: 2176–2185. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200246
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Research Council of Takestan Branch, Islamic Azad University
- Bu-Ali Sina University Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!