Electrochemical Activation of the Natural Catalytic Cycle of Cytochrome P450s in Human Liver Microsomes
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2049–2052, November 2012
How to Cite
Wasalathanthri, D. P., Malla, S., Faria, R. C. and Rusling, J. F. (2012), Electrochemical Activation of the Natural Catalytic Cycle of Cytochrome P450s in Human Liver Microsomes. Electroanalysis, 24: 2049–2052. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200373
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- US PHS Grant. Grant Number: ES03154
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.