Surface-Imprinting Sensor Based on Carbon Nanotubes/Graphene Composite for Determination of Bovine Serum Albumin
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2109–2116, November 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H.-J., Zhang, Z.-H., Xie, D., Cai, R., Chen, X., Liu, Y.-N. and Yao, S.-Z. (2012), Surface-Imprinting Sensor Based on Carbon Nanotubes/Graphene Composite for Determination of Bovine Serum Albumin. Electroanalysis, 24: 2109–2116. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200375
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21005030, 21267010
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Hunan Province, China. Grant Number: 10A099
- Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!