Voltammetric and Amperometric Determination of Mixtures of Aminobiphenyls and Aminonaphthalenes Using Boron Doped Diamond Electrode
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: 14th International Conference on Electroanalysis, ESEAC 2012, Portorož, Slovenia
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 253–262, January 2013
How to Cite
Zavázalová, J., Dejmková, H., Barek, J. and Pecková, K. (2013), Voltammetric and Amperometric Determination of Mixtures of Aminobiphenyls and Aminonaphthalenes Using Boron Doped Diamond Electrode. Electroanalysis, 25: 253–262. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200424
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: MSM 0021620857, YME10004
- Charles University in Prague. Grant Number: SVV 2012-265201
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P206/12/G151
- Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague. Grant Number: STARS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!