Tubular Detector of Silver Solid Amalgam for Electrochemical Measurements in Flow Systems
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 2230–2234, December 2012
How to Cite
Yosypchuk, O., Barek, J. and Yosypchuk, B. (2012), Tubular Detector of Silver Solid Amalgam for Electrochemical Measurements in Flow Systems. Electroanalysis, 24: 2230–2234. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200443
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P206/11/1638
- Grant Agency of Charles University in Prague. Grant Number: Project 282111/2001/B-Ch/PrF
- Charles University in Prague. Grant Numbers: Project SVV 2012-265201, UNCE 2012/44
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!