Development of a Urea Bioprobe Based on Platinized Boron-Doped Diamond Electrodes
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 2102–2108, November 2012
How to Cite
Nicolau, E., Fonseca, J. J. and Cabrera, C. R. (2012), Development of a Urea Bioprobe Based on Platinized Boron-Doped Diamond Electrodes. Electroanalysis, 24: 2102–2108. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200459
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- NASA-URC Center for Advanced Nanoscale Materials at the University of Puerto Rico Río Piedras Campus. Grant Numbers: NNX08BA48A, NNX10AQ17A
- NSF Center for Hierarchical Manufacturing at the University of Massachusetts. Grant Number: CMMI-0531171
- NASA Graduate Student Researchers Program (GSRP). Grant Number: NNX08AV42H
- NASA Jenkins Pre-doctoral Fellowship Program
- MARC Program and RISE Program at the University of Puerto Rico-Río Piedras Campus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!