Protein-Directed In Situ Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles on Reduced Graphene Oxide Modified Electrode for Nonenzymatic Glucose Sensing
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 2348–2353, December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Dong, Y., Guo, C. X., Cui, Z., Zheng, L. and Li, C. M. (2012), Protein-Directed In Situ Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles on Reduced Graphene Oxide Modified Electrode for Nonenzymatic Glucose Sensing. Electroanalysis, 24: 2348–2353. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200472
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
- Singapore ASTAR. Grant Number: 102 170 0142
- Institute for Clean Energy & Advanced Materials, Southwest University, Chongqing, China
- Chongqing Key Laboratory for Advanced Materials and Technologies of Clean Energies, Chongqing, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!