Direct Electrochemistry of Cytochrome c Based on Poly(diallyldimethylammonium Chloride)- Graphene Nanosheets/Gold Nanoparticles Hybrid Nanocomposites and Its Biosensing
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1400–1409, June 2013
How to Cite
Song, Y., Liu, H., Wan, L., Wang, Y., Hou, H. and Wang, L. (2013), Direct Electrochemistry of Cytochrome c Based on Poly(diallyldimethylammonium Chloride)- Graphene Nanosheets/Gold Nanoparticles Hybrid Nanocomposites and Its Biosensing. Electroanalysis, 25: 1400–1409. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200524
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20905032, 21065005, 21165010
- Young Scientist Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 20112BCB23006; 20122BCB23011
- Foundation of Jiangxi Educational Committee. Grant Number: GJJ10389
- Open Project Program of Key Laboratory of Functional Small Organic Molecule, Ministry of Education, Jiangxi Normal University. Grant Number: KLFS-KF-201214; KLFS-KF-201218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!