Redox Active DipyrrometheneCu(II) Monolayer for Oriented Immobilization of His-Tagged RAGE Domains – the Base of Electrochemical Biosensor for Determination of Aβ16–23′
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1185–1193, May 2013
How to Cite
Jargiło, A., Grabowska, I., Radecka, H., Sulima, M., Marszałek, I., Wysłouch-Cieszyńska, A., Dehaen, W. and Radecki, J. (2013), Redox Active DipyrrometheneCu(II) Monolayer for Oriented Immobilization of His-Tagged RAGE Domains – the Base of Electrochemical Biosensor for Determination of Aβ16–23′. Electroanalysis, 25: 1185–1193. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200537
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: POIG.01.01.02-00-048/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!