Label-Free Analysis of Thrombin or Hg2+ Ions by Nucleic Acid-Functionalized Graphene Oxide Matrices Assembled on Field-Effect Transistors
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Occasion of Professor Erkang Wang's 80th Birthday, Editors: Joseph Wang, I-Ming Hsing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 851–856, April 2013
How to Cite
Sharon, E., Liu, X., Freeman, R., Yehezkeli, O. and Willner, I. (2013), Label-Free Analysis of Thrombin or Hg2+ Ions by Nucleic Acid-Functionalized Graphene Oxide Matrices Assembled on Field-Effect Transistors. Electroanalysis, 25: 851–856. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200581
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!