Electrochemical Behavior of Caffeic Acid Assayed with Gold Nanoparticles/Graphene Nanosheets Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1230–1236, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Liu, Y., He, J., Pang, P., Gao, Y. and Hu, Q. (2013), Electrochemical Behavior of Caffeic Acid Assayed with Gold Nanoparticles/Graphene Nanosheets Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Electroanalysis, 25: 1230–1236. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200587
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Youth Fund. Grant Number: QN0901
- Students’ Innovation Experimental Plan. Grant Number: 2009HSCX07
- Yunnan University of Nationalities
- Key Laboratory of Chemistry in Ethnic Medicinal Resources. Grant Number: MZY100102
- Department of Education. Grant Number: 2011Z007
- Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011FZ171
- Yunnan, and National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21205104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!