An Immunosensor for Ultrasensitive Detection of 1-Pyrenebutyric Acid with Enhanced Electrochemical Performance Based on a Graphene-Ionic Liquid Doped Chitosan Film Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 1410–1416, June 2013
How to Cite
Shuangjie, X., He, X. and Jianshe, L. (2013), An Immunosensor for Ultrasensitive Detection of 1-Pyrenebutyric Acid with Enhanced Electrochemical Performance Based on a Graphene-Ionic Liquid Doped Chitosan Film Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Electroanalysis, 25: 1410–1416. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200604
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21005014
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011D11307
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation. Grant Number: 11CG34
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!