The Enhanced Enzymolysis Resistance of Surface-Immobilized DNA Caused by Hybridizing with Morpholino
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Occasion of Professor Erkang Wang's 80th Birthday, Editors: Joseph Wang, I-Ming Hsing
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1074–1079, April 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Zhao, Y., Ji, L.-N., Zhang, J., Wang, K. and Xia, X.-H. (2013), The Enhanced Enzymolysis Resistance of Surface-Immobilized DNA Caused by Hybridizing with Morpholino. Electroanalysis, 25: 1074–1079. doi: 10.1002/elan.201200612
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21035002, 21275071, 31200583, 2012CB933804
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2010009, BK2010382, BK2011569
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0237
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100091120033, 20110091120045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!