Energetic Graphene-Based Electrochemical Analytical Devices in Nucleic Acid, Protein and Cancer Diagnostics and Detection
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemistry of Graphene
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 14–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, C. and Dong, S. (2014), Energetic Graphene-Based Electrochemical Analytical Devices in Nucleic Acid, Protein and Cancer Diagnostics and Detection. Electroanalysis, 26: 14–29. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300056
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20935003, 21075116
- 973 Project. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930100, 2010CB933603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!