Electrochemical Aptasensor for the Determination of Ochratoxin A at the Au Electrode Modified with Ag Nanoparticles Decorated with Macrocyclic Ligand
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1847–1854, August 2013
How to Cite
Evtugyn, G., Porfireva, A., Sitdikov, R., Evtugyn, V., Stoikov, I., Antipin, I. and Hianik, T. (2013), Electrochemical Aptasensor for the Determination of Ochratoxin A at the Au Electrode Modified with Ag Nanoparticles Decorated with Macrocyclic Ligand. Electroanalysis, 25: 1847–1854. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300164
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-03-00381
- Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation. Grant Numbers: 16.740.11.0496, 16.740.11.0597
- Russian President Program for Young Scientists. Grant Number: SP-1337.2012.4
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0410-10
- VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0785/12
- Centre of Excellence SAS for Functionalized Multiphase Materials (FUN-MAT)
- IRSES 7 FP Program of EU, Materials Enhancement for Technological Applications (META), Grant Agreement. Grant Number: 269182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!