Electrochemical Aptasensor Based on ZnO Modified Gold Electrode
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1855–1863, August 2013
How to Cite
Evtugyn, G., Cherkina, U., Porfireva, A., Danzberger, J., Ebner, A. and Hianik, T. (2013), Electrochemical Aptasensor Based on ZnO Modified Gold Electrode. Electroanalysis, 25: 1855–1863. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300195
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 11-03-00381
- Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation. Grant Number: 16.740.11.0496
- Tatarstan regional program for the academic mobility support “Algarish”
- President of Russian Federation. Grant Number: SP-1337.2012.4
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0410-10, SK-AT-0009-12
- VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0785/12
- Centre of Excellence SAS for Functionalized Multiphase Materials (FUN-MAT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!