Simultaneous Detection of Dopamine, Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid at Lithographically-Defined 3D Graphene Electrodes
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemistry of Graphene
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 52–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Xiao, X., Miller, P. R., Narayan, R. J., Brozik, S. M., Wheeler, D. R., Brener, I., Wang, J., Burckel, D. B. and Polsky, R. (2014), Simultaneous Detection of Dopamine, Ascorbic Acid and Uric Acid at Lithographically-Defined 3D Graphene Electrodes. Electroanalysis, 26: 52–56. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300253
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Sandia Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Company. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- Sandia National Laboratories’ Laboratory Directed Research & Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!