Study on Oxidation State Dependent Electrocatalytic Ability for I−/I3− Redox Reaction of Reduced Graphene Oxides
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemistry of Graphene
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 147–155, January 2014
How to Cite
Yeh, M.-H., Lin, L.-Y., Huang, T.-Y., Chuang, H.-M., Chu, C.-W. and Ho, K.-C. (2014), Study on Oxidation State Dependent Electrocatalytic Ability for I−/I3− Redox Reaction of Reduced Graphene Oxides. Electroanalysis, 26: 147–155. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300321
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- National Science Council
- NSC. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2221-E-002-242-MY2, NSC 100-3113-E-008-003, NSC 100-2218-E-011-027
- Academia Sinica. Grant Number: AS-100-TP-A05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!