Polyoxometalate-Graphene Nanocomposite Modified Electrode for Electrocatalytic Detection of Ascorbic Acid
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Electrochemistry of Graphene
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 178–183, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Du, D., Gunaratne, D., Colby, R., Lin, Y. and Laskin, J. (2014), Polyoxometalate-Graphene Nanocomposite Modified Electrode for Electrocatalytic Detection of Ascorbic Acid. Electroanalysis, 26: 178–183. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300343
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Office of Basic Energy Science, Division of Chemical Sciences
- Geosciences & Biosciences of U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- DOE’s Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- Battelle for US-DOE. Grant Number: AC05-76RL01830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!