Ultrasensitive Immunoassay Based on Amplified Inhibition of the Electrochemical Stripping Signal of Silver Nanocomposite by Silica Nanoprobe
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 409–415, February 2014
How to Cite
Yin, C., Lai, G., Fu, L., Zhang, H. and Yu, A. (2014), Ultrasensitive Immunoassay Based on Amplified Inhibition of the Electrochemical Stripping Signal of Silver Nanocomposite by Silica Nanoprobe. Electroanalysis, 26: 409–415. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300507
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21205031
- Science and Technology Foundation for Creative Research Group of HBDE. Grant Number: T201311
- ANZ Trustees Medical Research & Technology in Victoria Program. Grant Number: CT20692
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!