Photoelectrochemical Detection of H2O2 Based on Flower-Like CuInS2-Graphene Hybrid
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 573–580, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S., Zhu, Y., Yang, X. and Li, C. (2014), Photoelectrochemical Detection of H2O2 Based on Flower-Like CuInS2-Graphene Hybrid. Electroanalysis, 26: 573–580. doi: 10.1002/elan.201300515
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21236003, 21206042, 20925621, and 21176083
- Basic Research Program of Shanghai. Grant Number: 13NM1400700, 13NM1400701
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!