Proline hydroxylation alters the electrophoretic mobility of pulmonary surfactant-associated protein A
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 1988 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 231–233, 1988
How to Cite
Phelps, D. S. and Floros, J. (1988), Proline hydroxylation alters the electrophoretic mobility of pulmonary surfactant-associated protein A. ELECTROPHORESIS, 9: 231–233. doi: 10.1002/elps.1150090508
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!