The MRC-5 human embryonal lung fibroblast two-dimensional gel cellular protein database: Quantitative identification of polypeptides whose relative abundance differs between quiescent, proliferating and SV 40 transformed cells
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 1990 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1072–1113, 1990
How to Cite
Celis, J. E., Dejgaard, K., Madsen, P., Leffers, H., Gesser, B., Honore, B., Rasmussen, H. H., Olsen, E., Lauridsen, J. B., Ratz, G., Mouritzen, S., Basse, B., Hellerup, M., Celis, A., Puype, M., Damme, J. V. and Vandekerckhove, J. (1990), The MRC-5 human embryonal lung fibroblast two-dimensional gel cellular protein database: Quantitative identification of polypeptides whose relative abundance differs between quiescent, proliferating and SV 40 transformed cells. ELECTROPHORESIS, 11: 1072–1113. doi: 10.1002/elps.1150111203
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!