Sample application by in-gel rehydration improves the resolution of two-dimensional electrophoresis with immobilized pH gradients in the first dimension
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 1552–1558, 1994
How to Cite
Rabilloud, T., Valette, C. and Lawrence, J. J. (1994), Sample application by in-gel rehydration improves the resolution of two-dimensional electrophoresis with immobilized pH gradients in the first dimension. ELECTROPHORESIS, 15: 1552–1558. doi: 10.1002/elps.11501501223
- Issue online: 13 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!