A rapid method for detection of N-acetylglucosaminidase-type chitinase activity in crossed immunoelectrophoresis and sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis gels using 4-methylumbelliferyl-N-acetyl-D-glucosaminide as substrate
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 662–665, 1994
How to Cite
Chen, K.-S., Lee, K.-K. and Chen, H.-C. (1994), A rapid method for detection of N-acetylglucosaminidase-type chitinase activity in crossed immunoelectrophoresis and sodium dodecyl sulfate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis gels using 4-methylumbelliferyl-N-acetyl-D-glucosaminide as substrate. ELECTROPHORESIS, 15: 662–665. doi: 10.1002/elps.1150150193
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!