Advances in Two-Dimensional Electrophoretic Method
Improved and simplified in-gel sample application using reswelling of dry immobilized pH gradients
Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
Copyright © 1997 VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Volume 18, Issue 3-4, pages 324–327, 1997
How to Cite
Sanchez, J.-C., Rouge, V., Pisteur, M., Ravier, F., Tonella, L., Moosmayer, M., Wilkins, M. R. and Hochstrasser, D. F. (1997), Improved and simplified in-gel sample application using reswelling of dry immobilized pH gradients. ELECTROPHORESIS, 18: 324–327. doi: 10.1002/elps.1150180305
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!