Heteroconjugation-based capillary electrophoretic separation of phenolic compounds in acetonitrile and propylene carbonate
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Solvent Effects in Capillary Electrophoresis
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1627–1634, No. 10 May 2003
How to Cite
Kuldvee, R., Vaher, M., Koel, M. and Kaljurand, M. (2003), Heteroconjugation-based capillary electrophoretic separation of phenolic compounds in acetonitrile and propylene carbonate. ELECTROPHORESIS, 24: 1627–1634. doi: 10.1002/elps.200305378
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!