Comparative proteome analysis of culture supernatant proteins from virulent Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv and attenuated M. bovis BCG Copenhagen
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 24, Issue 19-20, pages 3405–3420, No. 19-20 October 2003
How to Cite
Mattow, J., Schaible, U. E., Schmidt, F., Hagens, K., Siejak, F., Brestrich, G., Haeselbarth, G., Müller, E.-C., Jungblut, P. R. and Kaufmann, S. H. E. (2003), Comparative proteome analysis of culture supernatant proteins from virulent Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv and attenuated M. bovis BCG Copenhagen. ELECTROPHORESIS, 24: 3405–3420. doi: 10.1002/elps.200305601
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!