The biotin-streptavidin interaction can be reversibly broken using water at elevated temperatures
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 501–510, No. 3 February 2005
How to Cite
Holmberg, A., Blomstergren, A., Nord, O., Lukacs, M., Lundeberg, J. and Uhlén, M. (2005), The biotin-streptavidin interaction can be reversibly broken using water at elevated temperatures. ELECTROPHORESIS, 26: 501–510. doi: 10.1002/elps.200410070
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!