These authors contributed equally to this work.
Stem cell proteomes: A profile of human mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 14, pages 2749–2758, No. 14 July 2005
How to Cite
Feldmann, R. E., Bieback, K., Maurer, M. H., Kalenka, A., Bürgers, H. F., Gross, B., Hunzinger, C., Klüter, H., Kuschinsky, W. and Eichler, H. (2005), Stem cell proteomes: A profile of human mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood. ELECTROPHORESIS, 26: 2749–2758. doi: 10.1002/elps.200410406
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!