High-resolution computer simulation of the dynamics of isoelectric focusing using carrier ampholytes: Focusing with concurrent electrophoretic mobilization is an isotachophoretic process
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Bertold J. Radola at his 75th Birthday
Volume 27, Issue 5-6, pages 968–983, No. 5-6 March 2006
How to Cite
Thormann, W. and Mosher, R. A. (2006), High-resolution computer simulation of the dynamics of isoelectric focusing using carrier ampholytes: Focusing with concurrent electrophoretic mobilization is an isotachophoretic process. ELECTROPHORESIS, 27: 968–983. doi: 10.1002/elps.200500575
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!