Functionalized magnetic micro- and nanoparticles: Optimization and application to μ-chip tryptic digestion
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1811–1824, No. 9 May 2006
How to Cite
Bílková, Z., Slováková, M., Minc, N., Fütterer, C., Cecal, R., Horák, D., Beneš, M., le Potier, I., Křenková, J., Przybylski, M. and Viovy, J.-L. (2006), Functionalized magnetic micro- and nanoparticles: Optimization and application to μ-chip tryptic digestion. ELECTROPHORESIS, 27: 1811–1824. doi: 10.1002/elps.200500587
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!