Increased expression and phosphorylation of liver glutamine synthetase in well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma tissues from patients infected with hepatitis C virus
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Pier Giorgio Righetti at his 65th Birthday
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1651–1658, No. 8 April 2006
How to Cite
Kuramitsu, Y., Harada, T., Takashima, M., Yokoyama, Y., Hidaka, I., Iizuka, N., Toda, T., Fujimoto, M., Zhang, X., Sakaida, I., Okita, K., Oka, M. and Nakamura, K. (2006), Increased expression and phosphorylation of liver glutamine synthetase in well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma tissues from patients infected with hepatitis C virus. ELECTROPHORESIS, 27: 1651–1658. doi: 10.1002/elps.200500718
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!