High-throughput simultaneous detection of point mutations and large-scale rearrangements by CE
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: BIOMARKER DISCOVERY AND RELATED TOPICS
Volume 28, Issue 23, pages 4282–4288, No. 23 December 2007
How to Cite
Weber, J., Miserere, S., Champ, J., Looten, R., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D., Viovy, J.-L. and Houdayer, C. (2007), High-throughput simultaneous detection of point mutations and large-scale rearrangements by CE. ELECTROPHORESIS, 28: 4282–4288. doi: 10.1002/elps.200700010
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2007
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche, ANR
- RNTS program
- Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer
- ACI DRAB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!