CE and CEC
CE of poly(amidoamine) succinamic acid dendrimers using a poly(vinyl alcohol)-coated capillary
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 510–515, No. 2 January 2008
How to Cite
Desai, A., Shi, X. and Baker, J. R. (2008), CE of poly(amidoamine) succinamic acid dendrimers using a poly(vinyl alcohol)-coated capillary. ELECTROPHORESIS, 29: 510–515. doi: 10.1002/elps.200700454
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation-Life Sciences Corridor Fund. Grant Number: GR-472
- The National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1 R01 CA119409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!