Proteomics and 2-DE
A fully automated 2-D LC-MS method utilizing online continuous pH and RP gradients for global proteome analysis
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: BIOMARKER DISCOVERY AND RELATED TOPICS
Volume 28, Issue 23, pages 4311–4319, No. 23 December 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Dai, J., Sheng, Q.-H., Li, R.-X., Shieh, C.-H., Guttman, A. and Zeng, R. (2007), A fully automated 2-D LC-MS method utilizing online continuous pH and RP gradients for global proteome analysis. ELECTROPHORESIS, 28: 4311–4319. doi: 10.1002/elps.200700463
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30425021
- Basic Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2002CB713807, 2006CB910700
- Shanghai Key Project of Basic Science Research. Grant Number: 04DZ14005
- Marie Curie Chair of the European Commission. Grant Number: MCX 00633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!