CE and CEC
Mixture-designed electrolytes for the MEKC separation of natural and synthetic steroids
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Effects of Solvents, Additives and Electrolytes
Volume 28, Issue 20, pages 3722–3730, No. 20 October 2007
How to Cite
Silva, C. A., Pereira, E. A., Micke, G. A., Farah, J. P. S. and Tavares, M. F. M. (2007), Mixture-designed electrolytes for the MEKC separation of natural and synthetic steroids. ELECTROPHORESIS, 28: 3722–3730. doi: 10.1002/elps.200700511
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2007
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico - CNPq
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior - CAPES
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo - FAPESP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!