carrier ampholyte-based capillary electrophoresis
insect oostatic peptides
CE and CEC
Evaluation of carrier ampholyte-based capillary electrophoresis for separation of peptides and peptide mimetics†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: CE AND CEC INNOVATIONS
Volume 29, Issue 18, pages 3759–3767, September 2008
How to Cite
Koval, D., Busnel, J.-M., Hlaváček, J., Jiráček, J., Kašička, V. and Peltre, G. (2008), Evaluation of carrier ampholyte-based capillary electrophoresis for separation of peptides and peptide mimetics. ELECTROPHORESIS, 29: 3759–3767. doi: 10.1002/elps.200800193
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2008
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 203/06/1044, 203/06/1272, 203/08/1428
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!