Microfluidics and Miniaturization
Simple, fast and high-throughput single-cell analysis on PDMS microfluidic chips
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: MINIATURIZATION
Volume 29, Issue 24, pages 5055–5060, December 2008
How to Cite
Yu, L., Huang, H., Dong, X., Wu, D., Qin, J. and Lin, B. (2008), Simple, fast and high-throughput single-cell analysis on PDMS microfluidic chips. ELECTROPHORESIS, 29: 5055–5060. doi: 10.1002/elps.200800331
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20635030, 90713014, 30570479
- Key Project of National Programs for Fundamental Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 2007CB714505, 2007CB714507, 2006AA020201, 2006AA02Z305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!