Proteomics and 2-DE
2-DE and MS analysis of key proteins in the adhesion of Lactobacillus plantarum, a first step toward early selection of probiotics based on bacterial biomarkers
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: EMPHASIS ON PROTEINS AND PROTEOMICS
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 949–956, March 2009
How to Cite
Izquierdo, E., Horvatovich, P., Marchioni, E., Aoude-Werner, D., Sanz, Y. and Ennahar, S. (2009), 2-DE and MS analysis of key proteins in the adhesion of Lactobacillus plantarum, a first step toward early selection of probiotics based on bacterial biomarkers. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 949–956. doi: 10.1002/elps.200800399
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Ministère de l'Agriculture et de la Pêche
- Unité Mixte Technologique 06.03: Méthodes analytiques et nutrimarqueurs
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AGL2007-66126-C03-01/ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!