CE and CEC
A systematic study in CIEF: Defining and optimizing experimental parameters critical to method reproducibility and robustness
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON NON-GEL PROTEOMICS
Volume 30, Issue 23, pages 4049–4058, December 2009
How to Cite
Mack, S., Cruzado-Park, I., Chapman, J., Ratnayake, C. and Vigh, G. (2009), A systematic study in CIEF: Defining and optimizing experimental parameters critical to method reproducibility and robustness. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 4049–4058. doi: 10.1002/elps.200800690
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- Beckman Coulter, Inc., Fullerton, CA 92834 USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!