Proteomics and 2-DE
Proteomic identification of cytosolic proteins that undergo arginine methylation during rat liver regeneration
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: EMPHASIS ON PROTEINS AND PROTEOMICS
Volume 30, Issue 14, pages 2412–2421, July 2009
How to Cite
An, S., Yun, M., Park, Y. G. and Park, G. H. (2009), Proteomic identification of cytosolic proteins that undergo arginine methylation during rat liver regeneration. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 2412–2421. doi: 10.1002/elps.200800772
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
- National Nuclear R&D Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea
- Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!