Proteomics and 2-DE
Proteomics in the study of the molecular taxonomy and epidemiology of bacterial pathogens
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Supplement: ELECTROPHORESIS: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE — Editor: Petr Boček
Volume 30, Issue Supplement 1, pages S133–S141, June 2009
How to Cite
Cash, P. (2009), Proteomics in the study of the molecular taxonomy and epidemiology of bacterial pathogens. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: S133–S141. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900059
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!