Proteomics and 2-DE
Searching for serum tumor markers for colorectal cancer using a 2-D DIGE approach
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 30, Issue 15, pages 2591–2599, August 2009
How to Cite
Ma, Y., Peng, J., Huang, L., Liu, W., Zhang, P. and Qin, H. (2009), Searching for serum tumor markers for colorectal cancer using a 2-D DIGE approach. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 2591–2599. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900082
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2009
- Shanghai Science and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: 05DJ14010
- Major Basic Research Program of Shanghai. Grant Number: 07DZ19505
- National 973 Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2008CB517403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!