CE and CEC
Enantioseparation of amino acids, α-hydroxy acids, and dipeptides by ligand-exchange CEC using silica-based chiral stationary phases
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: ENANTIOSEPARATIONS
Volume 30, Issue 16, pages 2897–2904, August 2009
How to Cite
Pittler, E., Grawatsch, N., Paul, D., Gübitz, G. and Schmid, M. G. (2009), Enantioseparation of amino acids, α-hydroxy acids, and dipeptides by ligand-exchange CEC using silica-based chiral stationary phases. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: 2897–2904. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900092
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!