Proteomics and 2-DE
From 2-D electrophoresis to proteomics
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Supplement: ELECTROPHORESIS: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE — Editor: Petr Boček
Volume 30, Issue Supplement 1, pages S142–S149, June 2009
How to Cite
Klose, J. (2009), From 2-D electrophoresis to proteomics. ELECTROPHORESIS, 30: S142–S149. doi: 10.1002/elps.200900118
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!